Direct download from Marketplace
- New post function: "Update issue fields" (formerly known as Write fields on issues returned by JQL query or issue list)
- New target issue selection options: Current Issue, Parent Issue, Linked Epic, and many more)
- Simple selection of target field values: (Single Select, Multi Select, Priorities, Resolutions, Components, ...)
- Easily purge field values with the new built-in "Clear field value" option
- Expression Parser Test page
- A completely new page in the administration interface to evaluate parser expressions - test against existing issues in real time without any risk
- Supports basic, mixed, advanced, date/time/number und logical mode
- Write and test your expressions including syntax highlighting and syntax check
- New Parser Functions:
- dateTimeToString(number t, string date_time_pattern , timeZone time_zone, language) : string
- htmlToTxt(string s) : string
- projectKeys() : string list
- projectKeys(string category) : string list
- projectName(string project_key) : string
- projectCategory(string project_key) : string
Details can be found here: Expression Parser's documentation page.
- Parametric issue type selection in post function "Create issues and sub-tasks"
- Create multiple issues with various issue types in a single post function
- Dynamically inherit the issue type from the issue firing the transition
- Create both standard and sub-task issue types
- New parameter "timezone" added to Display Format configuration of Calculated Date-Time fields.
- Functions addTimeSkippingWeekends(), addTimeSkippingWeekends(), addDaysSkippingWeekends(), addDaysSkippingWeekends(), subtractDatesSkippingWeekends() and subtractDatesSkippingWeekends() return inaccurate results under certain circumstances. All functions were completely rewritten using "SDG".
- Functions dateToString() and dateTimeToString() ignore input parameter timezone.
- TransitionOptions did not work in delayed transitions
Find more Release Notes in our Version History section.