[2017-08-21] Released Jira Workflow Toolbox 2.2.41
addTime()for Schedules Definition Grammar now supports negative offsets:
|addTime(number base_instant, number offset, string schedule_name, timeZone time_zone) : number||Returns the time instant resulting of adding offset milliseconds to base_instant within schedule with name schedule_name for time_zone timezone.|
Since version 2.2.41 negative offset values are supported:
In the examples above we have used schedule
"my_schedule", whose definition in Schedules Definition Grammar is:
2017/12/01 is Friday, and
2017/12/04 is Monday.
- The following numeric fields will be considered as initialized by Fields required or changed validator condition and validator only when returned value is greater than zero:
- Original estimate
- Remaining estimate
- Total time spent
- Work logged in transition
- Number of fixed versions
- Number of affected versions
- Number of votes received
- Number of sub-tasks
- Number of linked issues
- Number of attachments
- Number of transition's attachments
- Number of labels
- Post-function Create issues and sub-tasks fails when we have a configuration using an issue type that has been removed from the Jira instance.
- Display format "Date Picker" doesn't remain selected when configuring a Calculated Date-Time Field display mode.
- Calculated Number Field and Calculated Date-Time Field custom fields showed
$formatedValuein column view when returned value was
stringToDate()threw an exception when input parameter was a
nullinstead of a string.