[2017-09-04] Released Jira Workflow Toolbox 2.2.42
- New virtual field "Available target statuses" which returns a comma separated list with the names of the target statuses of all the transitions with origin in current issue status.
- Jira Workflow Toolbox parser now provides case-insensitive comparison operators for strings and string lists:
Case ignoring comparison operators
The following comparison operators are applicable to String and String List types. This operators have the peculiarity that ignores the case of the characters.
|Operator||Meaning||Examples (all examples return |
|not equal to|
|is contained in|
|isn't contained in|
|some element is in|
|no single element is in|
Applicable data types
|Comparison operator||Boolean||Number||String||Number list||String list||Issue list||Multi-valued fields|
- Issue #775 - Virtual field "Target status", when used by conditions, returned a comma separated list with the names of the target statuses of all the transitions with origin in current issue status, but when used by validations and conditions only returned target status of current issue. Now, it behaves in conditions as in validations and post-functions.
WARNING!: If you are currently using field "Target status" in conditions (not validators nor post-functions), you should replace it with field "Available target statuses" in order to keep the exact same behavior.
- Support for comments in Expression Parser: Now we can insert one-line comments in our expressions (text, boolean, issue list and math/time) using the following syntax:
# This is a comment.
- Issue #749 - Can't set components in parent issue from sub-tasks workflow
- Parse error when inserting a comment at the end of a Schedule definition.
- Post-function Send an email failed to replace the value of custom fields in the email's subject an body when used in "Create Issue" transition, and the issue creation was triggered by an email.
- Issue #777 - Function
fieldHistory()failed with certain fields when used in Calculated Fields.
- Issue #774 - Thread synchronization problem that may cause some functionalities to stop working under heavy load.