[2016-03-23] Released Jira Workflow Toolbox 2.2.9
- Post-function: Send an email: a new feature added to the plugin for sending custom emails.
- Added new parameter in most post-functions of the plugin: conditional execution, which allows to execute the post-function only when a certain boolean expression is satisfied.
- Field "Satisfaction" from JSD now returns a numeric value.
- Minor improvements in UI.
- Issue #245 - Function allCommenters() was returning each commenter only once, instead of one per comment created or updated.
- Issue #253 - Bug on parser's error management
- Issue #274 - Failure when copying attachments
- Field "Satisfaction Date" wasn't treated as a Date field.
- Field "Request Participants" was failing when adding a the first participant using '+' prefix.