Copy spaces. Copy, create, publish, move & delete pages, page trees & attachments. Manage permissions and more features.
- We are happy to announce that Space Admin for Confluence is now officially compatible with Confluence Data Center!
- Rename and copy Page Templates
- Rename Blog posts
- Deleted items can now be easily restored
- For better visualization, custom icons can be added to categories and links in the Space Shuttle
- Customize the Space Shuttle menu title from Categories to "Anything you want"
- Restore deleted items without leaving the Space Admin Browser
- The Space Admin Browser toolbar now floats when the page tree is too large
- General UI improvements
- Pages can now be renamed while copying them
- Child pages can now be ordered in ascending as well as descending order
- Page templates can be renamed when copying them
- Copying and renaming page templates can now be done via the context menu
- Performance optimizations for user and group pickers
- The context menus now only show available actions
- The space logo was broken in the space's copy dialog
- Selecting multiple spaces and trying to copy them resulted in an error
- Not all options from the toolbar were available in the context menu
- Button highlighting did not work properly
- Displaying labels in the detail view increased the height of each tree element
- Adding labels to templates did not work properly
- The progress of long tasks was not updated correctly in some cases
Find more Release Notes in our Version History section.
Recently Updated Pages
- No labels