[2018-05-22] Released Admin Toolbox for Jira 2.6.0
- Project shuttle - the new Admin Toolbox Navigation feature
Designed to provide more power to project categories, allow cascading project subcategories for better project organization and quicker project access for users.
Jira administrators can configure Project Shuttle functionality in the Add-Ons section of the Jira Administration to:
- add/remove/rename project categories
- add new Subcategories to parent categories (parent categories can be other subcategories)
- sort categories and subcategories using drag-and-drop
- shift projects into and out of categories/subcategories using drag-and-drop
- decide on expanded or collapsed views
- enable/disable Project Shuttle
Jira users will be presented with a multi-column display of all available project categories/subcategories by clicking on the Categories button in the top menu bar.