This action will automatically delete defined issue links.
Delete issue link configuration
Below you will find a detailed description of each parameter needed to configure the action.
Issue link type(s)
Choose an issue link type or multiple link types. If left blank, all issue link types will be selected.
Specify the issues that you want to delete the links to (destination issues). Choose among these options:
- All Issues - all outgoing links will be deleted.
- Quick filter - quickly define issue types or statuses.
- Issue from event - the issue triggering the rule.
- Parent issue from event - only available if the issue triggering the rule is a sub-task.
- JQL Query- links to all issues returned by a JQL query will be deleted.
- Issue list expression - link issues being returned by an issue list expression.
- Issue Key - specify an issue key to be linked.
When selected, Issues at both sides of an issue link must belong to the same project. Otherwise this action will be skipped.