Create one or multiple issues.
The create issue action is the only action available for all trigger types.
Create issue configuration
Issues to be created
Select whether One issue or Multiple issues should be created. When "Multiple issues" is selected, the issue will be created using one of the following options:
- JQL Query
- Parser expression - valid input arguments are String Lists, Issue Lists or Date/Mathematical expressions.
Select the issue type for the issue(s) that should be created.
Select the target project the issues will be created in. It can be chosen from one of the following options:
- Selected project
- Project from parsed expression
- Project from event - not available for Project, System or Scheduled triggers.
- Project from issue selector - this option is available if the action is nested in the selector.
Select one or more projects to limit the execution of the rule.
Choose whether an email notification should be sent according to the applicable notification scheme or not.
Define the summary for the issue(s) that will be created. It can be chosen between the Basic text, Advanced text and Mixed parsing mode.
Define the description for the issue(s) that will be created. It can be chosen between the Basic text, Advanced text and Mixed parsing mode.
Inherit field values from other issues, for those fields that have not been set manually.
If you select Rest of the fields, all field values from the selected issue will be inherited (copied over).
Set dedicated values for specific fields.
You can choose between the following two options:
- Selected value - set a dedicated value.
- Value returned by pared expression - use the full power of the expression parser to specify the value to be set.
Inherit links from other issues, for those issue links that have not been set in the following section.
Set additional issue links by setting an Issue link type and specifying the issue to be linked.